Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Best Hamantaschen in the World


Hello All,

I wanted to share with you the first part of my submission for CyberFeast II. I consider this the first part of a two part project, which uses a rationale grounded in absurdity to explore the internet's present day role as cooking aide/recipe database.

Using the Hamantaschen as a starting point, I queried google to find "the best hamantaschen in the world". The posted napkin image documents my amateurish, dry and formulaic rationale utilized to validate the best and second best recipes.

Part II will conclude in my attempts at cooking, tasting, and rating the second best hamantaschen in the world.

Thanks all - so happy to be a part of this.
Erik

1 comment:

  1. Great and humor filled idea Erik. I cant wait to see the second half and display this lovely napkin. Thanks for participating.
    Envelope on the way.
    Best,
    Io

    ReplyDelete