Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cyberfeast II Confirmed Participants

Michel Auder. "Dinner is Served"
27 February – 14 March 2010

We are excited to of gathered together the following cyber feasters.
Below includes each participant thus far with websites. Check out all the creative work being done by each participant. We welcome you to post any work in progress or articles of interest and we look forward to Skyping with you all in the coming months.
Sincerely,
Io (Pullman, WA) and Lisa (Boston, MA)
Serve & Project,


CyberFeast II: Participants (as of July 12)

Erik Benjamins

Calcagno Cullen
Cyberfeast I reference: Con You Bing

Bill Fisher

Liora Kushner
(professional caterer)
Cyberfeast I reference: Hamantashen

Jonell Pulliam
Cyberfeast I reference: The Wine Tasting that
Became my Banquet, Amish Friendship Bread



1 comment:

  1. Hi all! I can't wait to meet you all and start on "dessert"! Any constraints about the napkins or other materials?

    Best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete